– When participants see a Zumba Fitness class in action, they can’t wait to give it a try. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! There’s no other fitness class like a Zumba Fitness-Party. It’s easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating, often building a deep-rooted community among returning students. (more info...)
– Zumba Gold targets the largest growing segment of the population: baby boomers. It takes the Zumba formula and modifies the moves and pacing to suit the needs of the active older participant, as well as those just starting their journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle. What stays the same are all the elements the Zumba Fitness-Party is known for: the zesty Latin music, like salsa, merengue, cumbia and reggaeton; the exhilarating, easy-to-follow moves; and the invigorating, party-like atmosphere. Active older adults want camaraderie, excitement and fitness as a regular part of their weekly schedule. Zumba Gold is the perfect fit. It’s a dance-fitness class that feels friendly, and most of all, fun. (More info...)
– When it comes to body sculpting, Zumba Toning raises the bar (or rather, the toning stick). It combines targeted body-sculpting exercises and high-energy cardio work with Latin-infused Zumba moves to create a calorie-torching, strength-training dance fitness-party. Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca-like Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs, glutes and thighs. Zumba Toning is the perfect way for enthusiasts to sculpt their bodies naturally while having a total blast. (More info....)
- Aqua Zumba® blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance, for one pool party you shouldn’t miss! There is less impact on your joints during an Aqua Zumba® class so you can really let loose. Water creates natural resistance, which means every step is more challenging and helps tone your muscles. (More info...)
* Information obtained from www.Zumba.com
STRONG Nation™ combines high intensity interval training with the science of Synced Music Motivation. In every class, music and moves sync in a way that pushes you past your perceived limits, to reach your fitness goals faster. (More Info...)
Salsation™ is a Dance Workout that convert functional training protocols into innovating dance moves. The word “Salsation™” has been taken from (Salsa & Sensation). SALSA: not from the rhythm / musical gender but from the spanish word “SALSA” that actually means “sauce”, because it is a spicy mix of different rhythms, cultures, dances and fitness protocols. SENSATION: the program has a strong focus on musicality, lyrical expression as well as on how the human body function.
Step into a BODYCOMBAT workout and you’ll punch and kick your way to fitness, burning up to 740 calories* along the way. This high-energy martial-arts inspired workout is totally non-contact and there are no complex moves to master. A LES MILLS™ instructor will challenge you to up the intensity and motivate you to make the most of every round. You’ll release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ. (More info...)
Using Punches, kicks, blocks and sometimes even a skipping rope, FIGHT-DO ® provides a fun and effective class using simple, dynamic and intense combat type training, which helps to burn fat and improve muscle tone. (More info...)
U BOUND® is an intense and energetic exercise program with rebounders, which means no impact and no stress on joints. The benefits of U BOUND® on improving the lymphatic system (for toxin release) helps many to feel a sense of euphoria, which may also explain why scientists describe it as “one of the most effective exercise training regimes ever created by humans!” (More info...)
POP Pilates takes group fitness to a whole new level that’s NEVER been experienced before. If you’ve felt like classical Pilates has gotten stale over the past several years, then this is the innovation and the brand new energy that you are yearning for. The combination of total body Pilates exercises with the attitude of choreographed dance and the energy of music, results in an intense workout that is FUN and effective. You will be challenged to flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock solid core, while leaving NO muscle untouched. Every exercise can be modified to fit YOUR personal needs. You’ll leave feeling sweaty, strong and ready to take on MORE.
NirvanaFitness® is a unique blend of uplifting music, simple but efficient flow of pilates, yoga & functional movements and rhythmic breathing to a soothing nirvana soundscape & thetawave sound technology to detox the body & experience the Nirvana. Your own space of blissful calm.
KpopX TM Fitness is a new, fun fitness program that combines signature K-pop moves with aerobics, cardio and body toning exercises. Filled with catchy songs & creative dance moves, it is no doubt that KpopX TM Fitness is cool, entertaining and trendy! Unlike Kpop dance class, KpopX TM Fitness focuses on achieving fitness goals. Sweat it out with up to 13 Kpop songs in a single session!
K-Kardio Dance stands for Kpop Cardio Dance workout. It is a one hour non-stop workout to Kpop hit music.
Hatha Yoga comprises of yoga asanas (postures), where physical control is exercised and this enhances an individual’s mental control over themselves. Through balancing and strengthening asanas (postures), the individual learns to breath better – unleashing prana (vital energy) and relaxation. This brings much needed relief to the hectic office worker’s life and the weekend warrior’s muscular tightness.
Yoga for Core
A dynamic class for core stabilisation. Abdominal strengthening poses and breathing exercises will help to build the connection between upper body and lower body. Focus will be on strength & stability in & around the abdomen & spine.
Yoga for Beginners
Yoga for beginners class is perfect for people who have little or no experience with yoga. Students will be introduced to yoga postures through step-by-step verbal description and demonstration. The instructor will introduce the basics of yoga at a pace that is not overwhelming, and in an environment that is safe and encouraging.
It will be an introduction to the practice of yoga. Class is slower paced than an all-levels class, and focused on developing clear and safe alignment in foundation poses.