The class is at $15 per class.
Just make the payment directly to the Instructor conducting the class.
Alternatively, you have the option to buy a punch card @ $130 for 10 session or $230 for 20 sessions. Punch Cards are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used at all 1Fiesta locations EXCEPT for classes stated "package only". You can also share one punch card with your friends.
Cash payment only.
* There are some back-to-back classes ( 2 continuous hours) like for example, Tues evening ( Zumba Toning @ 7 pm + Zumba Fitness @ 8 pm), Thurs evening (Zumba Circuit @ 7 pm + Zumba @ 8 pm), Sat Morning (ABT @ 9.30 am + Zumba @ 10.30 am) at the Waterloo Studio. Those back-to-back classes are at a promotional rate of $24 per 2 hours session!!! Just approach our friendly instructors if you have any questions.
For Zumba Classes at Bishan Sports Hall, you will have to sign a package of 8 classes through the ActiveSg website or mobile app. You can use your ActiveSg Credits for theses classes. Link to the website for signing up is as below.
For Zumba Classes at Bukit Batok (Home Team NS), please visit the Home Team NS website for course fee and payment mode. As it is a collaboration with Home Team NS, all registration will be taken care of by them.
There is a special discount for senior citizens - age 55 years old and above - to attend Zumba Gold classes at Tampines outlet.
$110 for 10 sessions Zumba Gold punch card.
$120 for 20 sessions Zumba Gold punch card.
***Note: The punch card is only valid for Zumba Gold classes at TAMPINES only.
To create an account with us, just click on the "Login" button located at the top right hand corner. There should then be a Pop-up screen.
Just click on "Register" to create an account with us.
After you have registered with us, you should be receiving an e mail with a password. You can then change the password to your own preference.
You can read more about changing your password here.
Alternatively, you can also choose to login with your Facebook account. But please note that if you do so, you will have to login with your facebook account as well in the future.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Have fun Zumba with us.
How do I change my password?
To change your password, just go to "My Account" at the top right hand corner. Then just scroll down to the "New Password" Section to change your password and click "Save All changes"
Hope this helps. If not, please kindly drop us a message. Thank you. =)
You can change your profile picture at our 1Fiesta website.
1. Login to your account
2. Go to "my account"
3. Click on the profile picture section to change your profile picture.
It is that simple and easy.
To make a reservation for a class,
1. You will first need to create an account with us.
2. Login to your account.
3. Go to "Classes" or "Book Classes" (note: both will link you to the same page)
4. Find the class that you would like to attend
5. Click on the class (eg. "Zumba Fitness" ) that you would like to attend, Or click on the "Sign up" button on the extreme right.
6. Click on "RSVP"
7. You will then see the message "Booking Successful" and you will be receiving an e mail confirmation. You will not see your profile immediately under the "Attending" until you have refreshed the page.
Note: If you are bringing 1 friend, you can add him/her as your guest by filling in " + 1 Guests". You may only RSVP up to a maximum of 3 guests. If more of your friends would like to attend the class, the rest of your friends would have to create an account with us and RSVP for the class themselves.
Also note that a class will only be open for RSVP about 1 week in advance.
To see and amend your bookings, you can go to "My Account" and "My Bookings".
Yes, you are encouraged to. Through the RSVP, we are able to gauge the expected number of participants to prevent over crowding.
You can now RSVP for the classes that you would like to attend through this website. We will no longer be using Meetup.com/Zumba-Singapore.
Just create an account with us on this website and go to "Classes" or "Book classes" to book a place in the class. If it says that the class is full, just continue to click on "RSVP" to be put on a waiting list. Once there is someone canceling his / her booking, the next person in line of the waiting list will be automatically forwarded to the confirmed list and you will then be receiving an e mail confirmation.
A class is open for RSVP about one week in advance.
However, for those RSVP, do note that if you are not present 10 mins before the class starts, your slot may be given to walk-in participants.
Note: For Zumba classes with Home Team NS Bukit Batok and Balestier, please kindly to register directly with them. Reservations will not be made through us.
If you are unable to come for a Zumba Class that you have RSVP for, please kindly cancel your RSVP status so that other members can enjoy coming for the class. We seek your kind co-operation for the benefit of everybody.
To change your RSVP status,
1. Go to "My Account" at the top right hand corner.
2. Go to "My Booking" on the left column.
3. Click on "Cancel Booking".
Another way to change you booking,
1. Go to the class that you had RSVP for.
2. Click on "Change my booking".
3. Click on "Cancel Booking".
Zumba® Fitness – When participants see a Zumba class in action, they can’t wait to give it a try. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! There’s no other fitness class like a Zumba Fitness-Party. It’s easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating, often building a deep-rooted community among returning students.
Zumba Gold® – Zumba Gold targets the largest growing segment of the population: baby boomers. It takes the Zumba formula and modifies the moves and pacing to suit the needs of the active older participant, as well as those just starting their journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle. What stays the same are all the elements the Zumba Fitness-Party is known for: the zesty Latin music, like salsa, merengue, cumbia and reggaeton; the exhilarating, easy-to-follow moves; and the invigorating, party-like atmosphere. Active older adults want camaraderie, excitement and fitness as a regular part of their weekly schedule. Zumba Gold is the perfect fit. It’s a dance-fitness class that feels friendly, and most of all, fun.
Zumba® Toning – When it comes to body sculpting, Zumba Toning raises the bar (or rather, the toning stick). It combines targeted body-sculpting exercises and high-energy cardio work with Latin-infused Zumba moves to create a calorie-torching, strength-training dance fitness-party. Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca-like Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs, glutes and thighs. Zumba Toning is the perfect way for enthusiasts to sculpt their bodies naturally while having a total blast.
Zumba® in the Circuit – Maximize your workout while still having a total blast. Zumba in the Circuit is 60 minutes of high-octane, Latin-inspired dance-fitness moves combined with circuit training, a series of strength exercises at timed intervals. Get the metabolism-boosting, strength-building benefits of circuit training while perfecting Zumba moves—all in the same class! Guaranteed to blast calories and thwart boredom, Zumba in the Circuit moves students from one exercise station to the next to the thumping beats of reggaeton, salsa, merengue, hip-hop and more. Be in and out in 60 minutes flat —this time-effective and efficient class can be adapted for all fitness levels.
Aqua Zumba® - Aqua Zumba® blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance, for one pool party you shouldn’t miss! There is less impact on your joints during an Aqua Zumba® class so you can really let loose. Water creates natural resistance, which means every step is more challenging and helps tone your muscles.
* Information obtained from www.Zumba.com
Hi New Comer,
Welcome to Zumba Fitness.
As a beginner, you can join any of the Zumba Fitness Classes. It will take most people a few classes before getting the hang of the class. So don't worry if there are some of the steps that you can't catch during the first few classes. There is no wrong steps in Zumba as long as you don't hurt yourself. You just need to keep your body moving. Zumba is not about learning the dance for competition or for a performance. Zumba is about having fun and have a great time, and getting a good workout in the process. So just let your hairs down, have fun and enjoy the class.
You will also start to know how the instructors give the cues after a few classes and then you will find it easier to follow the class. It is the same for most things. After a little while, as you do more, you will find it easier and easier to follow the Instructor. Just give yourself about 5 to 10 sessions to get used to it.
However, if you are still concerned and would still prefer to start off with a slower class, you can try our Zumba Gold Class, which is at a much slower pace, at Tampines on Thursday Morning 9 - 10 am. Or you can also try the Zumba Toning class which is also usually slightly slower than the Zumba Fitness Class.
Please feel free to drop us a message at Contact Us if you have any questions.
Please wear comfortable clothings and Sports Shoes are recommended.
Bring along a towel and water / sports drinks.
We do have drinks for sale ($1 for mineral bottle, $1.5 for a bottle of H2O)
If you would like to receive notification when someone replies to your posting on the Zumba forum, you can just do the following.
1. Go to your post at the forum.
2. Click on "Track this discussion" near the top right hand corner of the topic
You will then get an e mail notification when someone replies to your posting. If you would like to undo it, then just go back to your posting and click on "Do not want to Track now".
How do I upload my photos on at the photo Gallery?
To share your Zumba photos, you will first need to login to your account. Only after you have login to your account, you can then see the "Submit Your Image" section at the top of the page. You won't be able to see it if you have not logged in.
Under the "Submit Your Image" section, you will see the "Browse" button. Click on the "Browse" button to find the picture. And remember to put a description to your photo. =)
Have a fun and lovely Zumba Journey with 1Fiesta.
Getting to Golden Mile Complex
Getting here by MRT
1. Alight at Nicoll Highway MRT (Circle Line) and walk towards Concourse and turn right on Beach Road. Estimated walking time – 6 mins
2. Alight at Lavender Mrt and walk from Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA), through the HDB flats, cross North Bridge Road and then Beach Road (direct access from overhead bridge). Estimated walking time – 8 mins
Getting here by Bus
Bus Services from City – 100, 961, 980
Bus Services towards City – 100
Take Train to Nicoll Highway Mrt, Walk the sheltered overhead bridge to Key Point, take a bus (100, 961, 980) for 1 stop, and cross the sheltered overhead bridge to Golden Mile Complex
Car Parking fee at Golden Mile Complex (Last update: Sep 2012)
Monday – Saturday (24 hours)
0700 hrs – 1759 hrs : $2 for 1st hour or part thereof, $1 for subsequent 1/2 hour or part thereof
1800 hrs – 0700 hrs: $2.20 per entry (no grace period)
Additional parking fee: Motorist entering before 1800 hrs and leaves after 1800 hrs must pay normal hourly parking fee and additional per entry fee.
Sunday / Public Holiday (24 hours)
0700 hrs – 0700 hrs : $2.20 per entry (no grace period)
Monday to Sunday / Public holiday
0700 – 0700 hrs : $0.80 per entry (no grace period)
Using a new website will always be a headache until you are used to it. Here are some tips on using the Meetup Website to RSVP for your favorite Zumba Classes.
To RSVP for classes
- Due to the numerous classes we have everyday, it will be slow if you are just clicking on "More Meetups" to RSVP for a class way in advance as you may have to click on it quite a number of times before you can find the class that you wanted to RSVP for. Hence, the best way is to click on the "Our Calender" icon, located on the left hand side bar of the web page. It will then brings you to a calender where we list all our classes for the month. You can then click on the class that you wanted to attend. Then click on the "RSVP" button on the right to say that you are coming.
- The "Our Calender" option is however unavailable in the Iphone Apps... Hence, you will have to use the browser to access the calender.
- Note that classes are only open for RSVP 2 weeks in advance.
- When a class has been fully RSVP for, you can join in the waiting list. The moment someone from the confirmed list dropped out of the class, the next person in the Waiting list line will be automatically be shifted to the "Confirmed list" and an e mail will be sent to the person.
- However, as we frequently experience that many people RSVP for a class and yet unable to make it in the end, but did not manage to change their RSVP status. Furthermore, we would usually reserve about 10 slots for walk-ins participants. Hence, if you are among the top 15 in the waiting list, you can still come down.
Please Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions on using the Meetup.
Hey Zumba Lovers,
Great News for you! Now, you can even get your company and the government to pay for your zumba classes!!! The Health Promotion Board is now introducing a Workplace Health program, where they would co-fund healthy activities such as your Favorite Zumba Classes!!! Get your company to apply for the grant and we can do up some corporate zumba classes packages for you! Don't miss this chance to get your money back from the Government. Just Joking... Well... Not entirely... ;p
More information about the workplace health promotion grant can be found here.
Good Luck in your application.